|
A:Good morning,Mr.Murphy. Welcome to Dalian.
早上好,Murphy 先生.欢迎来到大连.
B:How nice to see you again, Ms .li. Thank you for meeting me here.
很高兴再次见到你,李小姐.谢谢你来这接我.
A:My pleasure .How are you doing?
不客气.你还好吗?
B:Very well ,Thank you .And you?
很好.谢谢.你呢?
A:Can"t be better.
不能再好了.
B:I"m glad to hear that.
听到这些我很高兴
A:How was your flight?
旅行怎样?
B:Very nice.The service of CAAC is superb.
非常好.中国民航的服务棒极了.
A:Thank you for seeing so.Oh ,let me help you with your baggage .
谢谢你这样说.噢,让我帮你搬行李吧.
B:Thank you.I can manage all right.
谢谢你. 我能行.
(They are heading for the parking lot)他们朝着停车场走去
A:Watch out.
小心.
(On the car)
B:It"s beena long time since last time we met, er...more than two years. Time flies ,you know!
自从我们上次见面有很长时间了,哦...两年多了.时间飞逝,你知道!
A:Yes, and Dalian has changed a lot ever since. In fact, Dalian is changing every day. I hope we"ll be able to show you around .I"m sure you"ll be impressed.
是的,自从那时起改变很多.实际上,大连每天都在改变.我希望带你四处转转,相信会给你留下深刻印象.
B:Thank you.I"m sure I will
谢谢你.我相信我会的.
[责编:胡月]
|